Dasvideniel: ildeniel e i russi di Guildford

sabato, dicembre 03, 2005

My russian vocabulary

Now it is time to revise my russian. I'll try to write down both the Cyrillic letters and their pronunciation. Any suggestion and correction is very welcome. If anybody of you wants to contribute, I am trying to learn one Russian word a day. So if you want to come up with any suggestion for today, tomorrow, or whenever, please write a comment following the permanent link. You will notice that some entries are incomplete, because I know just what they sound like, and I have tried to approximate both the pronunciation and the cyrillic letters. Have fun! Let the Russian lesson begin!




CyrillicSoundTranslation
даYes
хорошоKarasciòWell
приветPriviètHello
колбаса KolbàsaSausage
I
давaи DavàiGive me, come on, pour
VstavàiGet up (lazy you!)
PròstaOnly
Dasvidània See you
PakàBye
Slàdkih snòvSweet dreams
LiebòvLove
Ciòrni GlazàBlack eyes
подушкаPadùskaPillow
маргариткаMargarìtka Daisy
рамашкаRamàskaSimilar to daisy
PajàlustaPlease

2 Comments:

  • Questa cosa del vocabolario russo è geniale... che dico, spettacolare... molto karasciò.
    LadyCreativeAtWork

    By Anonymous Anonimo, at 10:11 PM  

  • T'è piaciuta, allora? Io devo ammettere che mi sto divertendo un monte con il vocabolario e l'alfabeto cirillico, anche se dopo un po' mi fa male il Gulliver...

    By Blogger Daniele Avitabile, at 10:15 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home